Gentle, Long-Lasting Relief From Your Foot & Ankle Problems in Austin, TX – Call 512-335-1800
Helpful Foot Facts
- Your feet are NOT the same size. When choosing shoes, always fit for the larger foot
- Your feet change size throughout the day. Buy shoes right after lunch to get the best average size.
- The correct-size shoe may not fit correctly. Size is just one of 37 different measurements that go into making a shoe. Try every pair before you buy.
- Your shoe size changes throughout your life. Aging, weight gain and pregnancy are just some of the causes.
- Excessively hot, sweaty feet will be more comfortable in shoes made of natural materials. Avoid features such as nylon tricot linings in athletic shoes.
Helping you choose the right shoes for your unique feet is just part of what we do for you at Arbor Foot Health Center in Austin. Discover cutting-edge solutions for fungus toenail, hammer toe, bunions, heel pain, custom orthotics (shoe inserts) and various other foot and ankle problems quickly and painlessly. We also offer relief from foot pain, ankle strain, heel spurs, arch pain, warts and ingrown toenail.
Don’t live with an uncomfortable foot or ankle condition. Get experienced, expert help from Austin’s most trusted podiatrist, Dr. Gary Prant. For more information or to make your appointment, please call us at 512.335.1800. We serve the communities of Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Westlake and Jollyville.