The Shout Out Heard Around the World
Recently, the Arbor Foot Health Center received a phone call from a live morning drive radio show in Auckland, New Zealand! Dr. Prant and his staff often listen to the show, called The Two Robbies, online. Podiatric Assistant Paula Allen sent the show an email to let them know that they have an audience in Austin. The two Robbies decided to give Arbor Foot Health Center a shout out and called the office; they spoke to Dr. Prant at length about New Zealand, Austin, and foot health!
Listen to the show,http://www.thebreeze.co.nz/Shows/Auckland/Breakfast.aspx
Arbor Foot Health Center: For Gentle, Long-Lasting Relief From Your Foot & Ankle Problems
Helpful Foot Facts
- Your feet are NOT the same size. When choosing shoes, always fit for the larger foot.
- Your feet change size throughout the day. Buy shoes right after lunch to get the best average size.
- The correct-size shoe may not fit correctly. Size is just one of 37 different measurements that go into making a shoe. Try every pair before you buy.
- Your shoe size changes throughout your life. Aging, weight gain and pregnancy are just some of the causes.
- Excessively hot, sweaty feet will be more comfortable in shoes made of natural materials. Avoid features such as nylon tricot linings in athletic shoes.
Helping you choose the right shoes for your unique feet is just part of what we do for you at Arbor Foot Health Center in Austin. Discover cutting-edge solutions for fungus toenail, hammer toe, bunions, heel pain, custom orthotics (shoe inserts) and various other foot and ankle problems quickly and painlessly. We also offer relief from foot pain, ankle strain, heel spurs, arch pain, warts and ingrown toenail.
Don’t live with an uncomfortable foot or ankle condition. Get experienced, expert help from Austin’s most trusted podiatrist, Dr. Gary Prant. For more information or to make your appointment, please call us at 512.335.1800. We serve the communities of Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Westlake and Jollyville.
“When I moved to Austin in 2005 I was recovering from a broken ankle. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Prant as a podiatrist, & I'm so grateful! He oversaw the healing of that ankle & has helped me through several stress fractures & ankle sprains since then. He's a fun, no-nonsense kind of guy with a lot of insights & helpful advice.” AA “I would never go anywhere else for any of podiatry needs and I recommend... Read More