Arbor Foot Health Center: For Gentle, Long-Lasting Relief From Your Foot & Ankle Problems
Helpful Foot Facts
- Your feet are NOT the same size. When choosing shoes, always fit for the larger foot.
- Your feet change size throughout the day. Buy shoes right after lunch to get the best average size.
- The correct-size shoe may not fit correctly. Size is just one of 37 different measurements that go into making a shoe. Try every pair before you buy.
- Your shoe size changes throughout your life. Aging, weight gain and pregnancy are just some of the causes.
- Excessively hot, sweaty feet will be more comfortable in shoes made of natural materials. Avoid features such as nylon tricot linings in athletic shoes.
Helping you choose the right shoes for your unique feet is just part of what we do for you at Arbor Foot Health Center in Austin. Discover cutting edge solutions for toenail fungus, hammer toe, bunions heel pain, custom orthotics and various foot and ankle problems quickly and painlessly.
Don’t live with an uncomfortable foot or ankle condition. Get experienced, expert help from Austin’s most trusted foot doctor, Dr Gary Prant. For more information or to make your appointment, please call us at 512.335.1800. For your convenience, you can use our online Request an Appointment form.
“When I moved to Austin in 2005 I was recovering from a broken ankle. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Prant as a podiatrist, & I'm so grateful! He oversaw the healing of that ankle & has helped me through several stress fractures & ankle sprains since then. He's a fun, no-nonsense kind of guy with a lot of insights & helpful advice.” AA “I would never go anywhere else for any of podiatry needs and I recommend... Read More