Many Solutions for Your Foot & Ankle Problems
Even the smallest foot or ankle problem can stop you in your tracks and make normal activities of daily living difficult, if not impossible. That’s why you need a trusted source for advanced, comprehensive foot and ankle care, including:
- State-of-the-art Q-Clear laser and diode laser are available for treatment of fungus toenail, ingrown toenail, warts and deep calluses, among other foot conditions.
- In-office surgical facility is equipped with latest diagnostic technology using Mini C-Arm video x-ray, microscopes and ultrasound for detection of stress, hairline fractures and foreign bodies while reducing, radiation exposure and stress.
- Minimally invasive in-office correction for bunions, hammer toe, corns treatment, calluses, cuboid syndrome, sports injuries and diabetic feet, among other foot conditions.
- Nonsurgical treatments such as foot manipulation for treatment of cuboid syndrome and joint and heel pain.
- Microcurrent therapy for improved circulation, faster healing.
- Noninvasive extracorporeal radial wave therapy for plantar fasciitis treatment and “heel spurs.”
- Custom orthotics (shoe inserts) are made in-offce to fit your individual need, providing relief from foot pain and heel pain. OTC orthotics are also available.
Arbor Foot Health Center treats these common foot & ankle health conditions
- Ankle sprain
- Arch pain
- Athlete’s foot
- Cuboid syndrome
- Diabetic feet
- Flat feet
- Foot pain
- Fungus toenail
- Hammer toe
- Heel pain
- Heel spurs
- Ingrown toenail
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Foreign body detection and removal
Your feet & ankles are in good hands
Dr. G. Prant also provides comprehensive surgical care for those rare times when surgery is the only remaining option. He is skilled at correcting common foot conditions such as bunions, hammer toe and Morton’s neuroma. When you want the most effective treatments and exceptional results, you need his three decades of experience on your side.
Don’t live with an uncomfortable foot or ankle condition. Get experienced, expert help from Austin’s most trusted podiatrist, Dr. Gary Prant. For more information or to make your appointment, please call us at 512.335.1800. We serve the communities of Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Westlake and Jollyville.