Dr. Gary Prant
DPM, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Prant has practiced podiatry in Austin since 1982. He is Board Certified in Foot Surgery and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Texas Podiatric Medical Association. He was one of the first doctors in Austin to use lasers in medicine and was a member of the Seton Hospital Laser Committee.
He prides himself in using non-invasive procedures, unless surgery is absolutely necessary. In fact, he is one of the few doctors in Austin with extensive experience in foot manipulation, a way to align foot bones and structures by applying pressure and stretching outside the foot. Learn about treatment options in his office here.
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Re-certified in 2001)
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- Travis County Podiatric Medical Society
- Private Practice Austin, Texas 1982 to present
- Private Practice satellite office Bastrop, Texas 1983 to 1992 (Bastrop Hospital closed)
- North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Northwest and Seton Medical Center
- Round Rock Hospital
- Co-President Travis County Podiatric Medical Society 1995
- Past President Travis County Podiatric Medical Society 1985- 1987
- Member of Seton Hospital Laser Committee
- Associate of the International Society of Podiatric Laser Surgery
- Co-author of award-Winning paper in the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Texas Podiatric Medical Association.
Let Dr. Prant heal your pain, even if others have not succeeded.
Call Arbor Foot Health Center today or