Orthotics Cure Foot & Ankle Pain
An orthotic is a custom-made insert placed in the shoe to provide correct support for the foot. Many stores claim to sell “custom-fit” orthotics. Untrained salespersons or simplistic computers fit most of these. Have you ever tried wearing a one-size-fits-all shirt? Now imagine that you are trying to fit an orthotic to correct your individual gait (walking) pattern and the unique way that 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments work together.
Without an experienced foot specialist like podiatrist Dr. Prant, it’s unlikely you will receive the fit and support you need. Whether you need:
- Custom orthotics made to address your specific needs
- Shoe inserts that are adjusted for a perfect fit and comfort
- Affordable OTC options best suited for your condition
Dr. Prants’s orthotics are unique…
- Made with a special material that is calibrated to your foot flexibility and body weight.
- Molded precisely to fit your arch and allow a calibrated amount of give when you step down.
- Give back the spring in your step while supporting your arch.
- Have a soft cover that extends to the end of your toes and cushion your toes while providing a secure fit in the shoe.
- Special orthotics to fit in most women’s shoes and we even have something to go in a high heel when you need to wear them.
Dr. Prant has a particular interest in orthotics. He has a mini-orthotics lab in the office – which is a rarity. Dr. Prant with his three decades of orthotic experience and an in-office lab can do most adjustments on-site. Adjustments are free of charge. Dr. Prant has an over 98% success rate with orthotics – in fact, WE GUARANTEE OUR ORTHOTICS. If we cannot adjust the orthotics so they are comfortable for you, you can return them for a full refund!
At Arbor Foot Health Center, you will find a wide range of affordable option starting under $100. Dr. Gary Prant has spent 30 years carefully matching people to the right orthotics. He has literally transformed their lives and freed them from pain.
Don’t live with an uncomfortable foot or ankle condition. Get experienced, expert help from Austin’s most trusted podiatrist, Dr. Gary Prant. For more information or to make your appointment, please call us at 512.335.1800. We serve the communities of Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Westlake and Jollyville.